Dukes Dubai in The Palm has 506 rooms, spread over 17 floors. To make your stay more comfortable a lounge, a coiffeur, air conditioning, a lobby and a reception are available. 2 swimming pools are available. A poolside bar is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. Sunshades and sunbeds are available free of charge at the beach and at the pool. The hotel is within easy reach of taxi stands. Accessible from the hotel: airport DXB (35 km). Guests with disabilities are catered for, and the hotel ensures the presence of the following amenities: wheelchair suitable bathrooms, wheelchair suitable lift and a ramp or level access. Vehicles may be parked in the parking lot. Honeymooners are welcome at Dukes Dubai where they can enjoy the great room views, romantic mood and dining.
For convenience the hotel offers laundry service, ironing service, a safe, concierge, currency exchange and room service. Internet access is provided at wifi-hotspots. This family friendly hotel offers child animation and a children's pool to ensure a comfortable stay for parents as well as young guests. The Hotel offers a conference room. Reception hours: 24h Service.
The hotel has 2 restaurants. Evenings can be spent at the lobby bar.
Sport and Leisure:
Guests who wish to be active on holiday can enjoy activities such as exercise in the fitness room. The nearest golf course is 15 km away.
The following payments are accepted: JCB, Diners Club, Euro/Master Card, American Express, EC card and Visa Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
The category “DUKES Luxury Suite” is renamed to “DUKES One Bedroom Apartment”.
Dukes Studio is only offering KING bed set up, no twin beds.
The hotel features rooms with and without balcony in all categories and balconies are subject to availability upon check in.
Half/Full Board will only be served in Great British Restaurant as a buffet and as a choice of lunch or dinner.
NEW UPDATE : Half Board/Full Board packages will no longer include water and soft drinks with immediate effect
Half Board and Full Board will be served as breakfast buffet in Great British Restaurant and as a choice of lunch or dinner buffet in Great British Restaurant
• Half Board is only applicable for Lunch on February 14th ,2018, and February 14th, 2019 supplement for Dinner available, to be paid by guest directly to the hotel
• Half Board is only applicable for Dinner on December 25th ,2018, supplement for Lunch available, to be paid by guest directly to the hotel
• Half Board is only applicable for Lunch on December 31st,2018, compulsory Gala Dinner applies
• Half Board during the holy month of Ramadan will be served as buffet breakfast and Iftar Buffet for dinner in Great British Restaurant
• During Brunch, Half Board may be availed, subject to a supplement payable by the guest directly to the hotel
The All-Inclusive package included the following:
Breakfast: Great British Restaurant – Breakfast Buffet from 06.30am – 11.00am
Lunch: Great British Restaurant – International Lunch Buffet from 12.30pm – 3.00pm, in Great British Restaurant. Lunch beverages include soft drinks, house bottled beer and house wine.
Dinner: Great British Restaurant – Themed Dinner Buffet rotating each night, 7 different themes from 6.30pm – 11.00pm. Dinner beverages include soft drinks, house bottled beer and house wine.
No alcohol service at Great British Restaurant during Iftar. or Khyber: (Indian Cuisine) from 6.30pm – 11.00pm (Pre-booking required) / Set Menu Dinner
Beverages and Hot Drinks:
- Drinks available from 12.00pm – 10.00pm in Great British Restaurant (GBR)
- Drink available from 12.00pm– 5.00pm in Marina Bar (near the beach and pool)
- Drink available from 5.00pm– 10.00pm in DUKES Bar
- Drink available from 5.00pm – 10.00pm during dinner at Khyber